Are you seeking financial prosperity and luck in your life? Many people are! Practicing Wealth Attraction through the Law of Attraction is becoming increasingly popular as a way to draw abundance into your life.
We can start by investigating how your wallet has the capacity to kick start the whole process. Read on for the ultimate guide in encouraging the cosmos to bring your heart's desires.
Have you ever thought about harnessing the energy of the universe to open up opportunities for luck, money, and success? Through Feng Shui, an ancient Chinese practice, you can do just that.
Using feng shui, there are many ways you can create the right environment to attract wealth to your wallet, such as:
- selecting the right color and shape,
- ensuring your wallet is stored correctly,
- and keeping your wallet uncluttered with space to lie your notes flat.
What is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese practice that seeks to create balance and harmony between a person and their environment by arranging objects in a way that maximizes the flow of energy. By doing so, people can increase the likelihood of inviting wealth, joy, and longevity into their lives and those of their loved ones.
One key area of focus in Feng Shui involves wealth, luck, and obtaining more money in your life. And an aspect of attracting wealth is how you manage your wallet. This includes the color, the shape, and where you keep your wallet, amongst other things. In short, Feng Shui can guide you on how you can create a better flow of money into your wallet and your life.
According to Feng Shui, which color wallets can attract more wealth?
If you want to use the power of Feng Shui to attract wealth and good luck, the color of your wallet is very important. Let’s take a look below at the most common colors and how they work with this practice:
- Black is a very popular color for wallets and luckily, this symbolizes prosperity and wealth. If you are looking to advance your career or increase your fortune connected with the business, this is the ideal color for you.
- Blue is a symbol of water and represents an idea that water drains away, which is symbolic of the flow of water and is difficult to retain, impacting your finances and money luck. Therefore blue is not recommended as a wallet color if decide to follow the philosophy of Feng Shui.
- As Brown represents the earth, it is a color that promotes and encourages saving. If you are looking to be more saving savvy or start a new savings regime, Brown is an ideal wallet color.
- Green wallets are believed to promote income opportunities. Therefore, a green wallet is recommended for entrepreneurs who are looking for ideas and new opportunities.
- Yellow is also an excellent choice for a wallet color as it is also directly linked to savings. If you are simply looking to increase your wealth, pastel yellows are best.
- In Chinese philosophy, Red represents fire which ultimately sets fire to wealth, So it is not a good recommendation for a wallet color to increase your wealth prospects.
- Although Pink as a color for your wallet, could attract a new lover, it is not the color which Feng Shui recommends for wealth attraction.
- As pink represents love, Purple also sits in this bracket according to the ancient belief system of Feng Shui, so although a beautiful color for your wallet, it is not linked to creating wealth.
How should I prepare and store my wallet to encourage wealth and good luck?
To ensure a healthy money flow according to Feng Shui principles, it is important to keep your wallet organized and clutter-free. The intention of this practice is to create room for more cash, so make sure that any items not needed are removed regularly. This will promote financial luck and abundance.
This clean and tidy guide also relates to any areas you use to work on your wealth, such as office spaces, home offices and anywhere else you conduct your business.
The whole point of the clean and tidy is mantra is the more space you have, the more you create a space to be ‘filled’ with money. Therefore, it is important to ensure that a wallet is free of things such as receipts, sweet wrappers, old cards, and other junk that are unnecessary.
The more organized you and your wallet are, the easier it is to attract the money and wealth which you desire.
Storing your wallet correctly is also vitally important in this Chinese doctrine. Your wallet needs to be placed where it can serve you well and needs to feel important and treasured.
If your wallet is ‘appreciated’ there will be more chance of accumulating more wealth and attracting the opportunities which offer up an increase in your finances. Make sure your wallet is not thrown around, such as on a tabletop or kept anywhere without due respect.
Do I need to buy a new wallet?
It is always recommended to acquire your wallet directly from the source, rather than through secondhand channels. According to Feng Shui principles, having an unused wallet can be beneficial, as it helps energize the flow of wealth towards you and your life. Therefore, consider investing in something new to bring newfound luck and prosperity into your life.
One of the chief reasons is that the new owner of the wallet doesn’t have a direct way of knowing if the previous owner experienced good or bad luck - in relation to their wealth creation.
Owning a wallet that is new and aesthetically pleasing is highly recommended by the principles of Feng Shui. By having an attractive wallet, it can help attract more wealth and prosperity into your life. Additionally, a well-kept wallet serves as a signifier of status. Therefore, having an old and tattered wallet does not have any positive connotations for you or your standing in society.
How can I attract more wealth to my wallet?
Since a wallet is where your money or representation (your credit cards) of money is mainly kept, you can help to attract more wealth to your wallet by seeking extra luck. This can be achieved by placing three coins on a red ribbon that is placed adjacent to the home of your wallet.
It is believed in the Feng Shui philosophy that people who are constantly broke or luckless in money circumstances have messy or jumbled wallets.
Just as it’s important to de-clutter your wallet, one that is messy is said to actively contribute to making its owner poorer. The notes in your wallet must always be kept neatly and using one with neatly organized compartments is beneficial to attracting wealth.
As credit cards represent debt or money that is borrowed, the more credit cards a person has, the more money they are likely to lose than gain. Instead of having more credit cards in the wallet, it’s important to keep more currency notes in order to help you to attract more wealth.